- INCLUDES: 3 Pieces Duvet Cover Set includes 1 Duvet Cover measures 90 inch x 104 inch with zipper and 2 pillow shams measures 20 inch x 36 inch with 2 inch flange which adds classic decorative accent to pillow shams. ★Comforter and pillow insert are sold separately.★There are ties in the corners to hold your duvet in place.★
- MATERIAL: 100% cotton fabric makes them hypo-allergenic, soft, breathable, iron easy, wrinkle free and fade resistant, premium comfort and heirloom-style quality.High tensile strength makes it strong, durable and less likely to rip or tear. Contrary to polyester, cotton may be more friendly with your skin for moisture wicking and so on. These duvet cover sets are woven with the finest craftsmanship so there are reasons for you to believe our cotton bed duvet cover sets will satisfy you!
- NOTE: Color may vary from different screens and please allow little size error because of hand measure.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Recommended to hand wash but Machine Wash in the gentle cycle with cold water is optional; sun- dry or tumble dry on low when needed. Wash with similar colors,do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not iron, suggest wash separately.It is recommended to hang dry ors low temperature drying or cool iron if it is required for drying
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This Duvet Covers is very useful. It will protect your comforter and super easy to be removed and wash. SOFT TOUCH AND COMFORT SENSE could assure that you will have a good an high quality sleep.
Details: King size1 Duvet Cover 90 inch x 104 inch 2 Pillow Shams 20 inch x 36 inch
Thread count: 210TC for comfortable,breathable and durable
The Hot Summer Is Coming, Don’t Get Caught In A Sweat Trap!
Do you want a better night’s sleep in Summer? Research proves you get a better night’s sleep on cotton bedding, because cotton is breathable and doesn’t retain odors like oil-based fabrics. Cotton naturally allows your skin to breathe and doesn’t trap heat under the covers. Not to mention that moisture-wicking cotton is specially designed to keep you drier and cooler during sleep.
Thread count is NOT a measure of quality.
Thread count contributes to only 1/10th of the finished fabric quality. There are many other contributing factors vital to the production of quality fabrics:Cotton Species,Starting Fibre,Grade of Fibre and Mixing,Yarn Thickness,Plied Yarn,Weave Type,Country of Origin,Fabric Finishing (easy care / softener)
Different fabrics require different thread counts to achieve their finishes.Our duvet cover sets are made from high quality natural cotton with careful craftsmanship