- Lightweight and Soft Microfiber
- Zipper Closure, Buttons are quite the hassle on duvets, we use a zipper closure for this duvet cover, no fumbling with lining-up buttons any more. It closes with the hidden zipper on the bottom, keeps it looking nice, and it is soft to the touch. the zippered opening is wide enough to stiff a huge comforter
- Corner ties/tabs/ribbons in this duvet cover really make a difference with your comforter, There are ties at all 4 corners which are super helpful. the corner ties keep the cover from slipping, and the comforter inside will be hold in place instead of sliding. So it now stays put perfectly no matter how much you might toss or turn
- Queen size includes: 1 duvet cover measures 90 by 90 inch and 2 standard queen pillow shams 20 by 26 inch
- Machine wash cold, Dry on low heat, No Fading, Wrinkle free. Not scratchy, Great for pet owners too.
- Comforter is not included in this set.
“Duvet cover can be very helpful for a dry clean only comforter or a leaking feather down duvet
Way easier to clean a light weight duvet cover than cleaning a huge comforter.
Changing up the look in your bedroom and add some interest. Using a duvet cover will be a perfect solution. At this price, you can change it every season or holiday.
Duvet cover: 90 by 90 inches
2 Pillow shams: 20 by 26 inch
Made of light weight microfiber. Nice texture. The material is a dense and sturdy weave, soft and very substantial. Smooth and gentle to the skin.
Combined with a duvet insert, makes you feel warm in the cold climates, while the light material can be used as a summer top blanket without the comforter.
Pet-Friendly, very durable, If you have large pets sit or sleep on your bed, this duvet cover hold up nicely.
No odor at all, totally free of chemical smell
This whole set fit well in the washer, easy to wash and dry. The extra benefit is, after a wash, the fabric fells even softer.
Colors do not fade in wash, and winkle free.
1: Zipper Closure, Closes with a hidden zipper on the bottom, hassle-free, soft to the touch.
2: Corner ties/tabs/ribbons in the duvet cover really make a difference. Ties at all 4 corners keep the cover from slipping. The comforter will be hold in place. stays put perfectly no matter how much you might toss or turn.